Ticket Office Sales Associate #236-12
|Location:||Saint Paul, MN|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Business Group:||Minnesota Public Radio|
|Description:|| Position Summary:|
The Ticket Office Sales Associate position is responsible for day-to-day ticket office sales and providing excellent customer service. This part-time position will range from 15-20 hours per week.
• Handling telephone and in person sales for events at the theater.
• Processing ticket orders for events.
• Answering patron questions about events and the theater.
• Other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
• High School Degree or equivalent.
• 1 – 2 years of customer service experience
• 1 – 2 years ticket sales experience; Ticketmaster preferred.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
• Exceptional customer services skills
• Exceptional phone skills
• Strong basic math skills
• Experience handling money
• Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks
• Ability to work well with other people
• Attention to detail
• General theater knowledge helpful
Reporting To This Position: None
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
• Must be able to perform the essential duties of the position with or without reasonable accommodation
• Flexible work schedule; evening and weekends availability required
• Physical Demands:
o Required to move about in an office environment and sit for extended periods of time
o Frequent use of hands for data entry/keystrokes and simple grasping.
• Working Conditions:
o Moderate noise level
o Occasional exposure to prevalent weather conditions.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.